Updates

A LOT has happened in the past few weeks. Both dear husband and I were terribly sick, our water bill was suddenly abnormally expensive, and after the leaking pipe was repaired, our kitchen was flooded due to a simple mistake, my brother got married, my baby bump grew amazingly fast, our car's fuel pipe burst and sprayed petrol all over the highway, and what else? Oh, I am constantly tired and having feet pain after short walks because I am gaining so much weight (3.5 kilograms in two weeks, to be exact).

Anyway.

My brother's wedding went really well. I wasn't involved much in the preparations, except for the hantaran decorations. I really wanted to use fresh flowers and I successfully did, but I wasn't satisfied with what I came up with. I feel it looked quite boring and not at all grand. But it was okay, I guess. Here's a photo of one of the hantarans:





I used baby's breaths, daisies (I wanted to use white chrysanthemums but there weren't enough left at the florist), eustomas, and pompoms. I wanted to copy the flower arrangement from this vlogger because hers looked so grand and beautiful, but I failed, obviously.

The wedding party on our side will be held in March, and hopefully it will be great as well. Here is the photo of the bride and groom! Aren't they adorable?!



On a different topic, a developer called my husband today and offered a house at RM 271, 000, so we are currently thinking about it, what with me not having a job in the near future, and us having a baby and all. Hopefully I will get some kind of income soon and will be able to afford to share the mortgage, InsyaAllah. I really, really want to buy a house, it is my ultimate dream!

xoxo Sofiya

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top