To Study or Not to Study

My goal was always to pursue the highest education I can achieve. I never had a dream job, to be honest. The plan was only to work for two to three years, since it is a prerequisite to have two to three years of relevant work experience in order to apply for a Master's Degree in Business Administration. I love studying. I may not show it at times, but I really do. I love being in the exam hall, being able to answer all the questions, knowing how hard I studied for the exam. I love understanding things. I love being explained things that I don't understand. I am a slow learner, I admit. Or I might have been using the wrong method of learning? I don't know. But once I get it, I get it.

I really want to pursue a Master's Degree, and a PhD. Having a child does not affect that dream at all.

I'm a bit lost on what my next step is. Studying part-time is an option if I can't find a babysitter. Now I just need to plan on how to get the financials.

Sofiya

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top