Not a Good Day

It is NOT a good day for me. My manager didn't approve my unpaid leave request, nor does she allow me to work from home. So I am not going to Germany. It's no surprise, really. It's just that I've been so accustomed to the laid-back culture of the company before we were bought over. I know I should accept the new very strict culture. I know that.

I am diagnosed with UTI yet again. The doctor didn't prescribe me with antibiotics because I've already been through three rounds of antibiotics since I got pregnant, so she wants to send my urine sample to the lab to find out what is really going on. And it cost me so much, whattheheck.

I can claim for medical expenses, of course. But I am so freaking broke right now. So freaking broke.

When I asked my manager if there is a possibility for me to be converted into a permanent employee, she simply said she did not have the headcount and she wouldn't mind if I wanted to find a position elsewhere.

It was to be expected, of course (that I would be asked to find another job). There has been no job security whatsoever since we were bought-over. But the job market is tough. Tough.

Sofiya

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top