Stressful Morning

So my boss replied to my email, and apparently... I am not allowed to work remotely from Germany. Which means, I can't go to Germany unless I take unpaid leave. I have 2 days of annual leave left, dear husband has only been away for two weeks, so he will be there for another six or ten weeks, I can't afford to not get my full salary, I miss my husband, I'm lonely, the merger sucks, and what else?

Oh this just sucks.

And no one has called me for a bloody job interview!

I can't even think of how to get rid of this stressful feeling. I don't want to be stressed out. I don't want anything bad to happen to my baby. I'm thinking of buying a mug of hot chocolate from Starbucks, but that's really just an excuse for me to spend money. I don't think it'll even relieve any of the stress.

Gosh this sucks.

Sofiya

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top