bummer bummer bummer bummer bummer

So I gave birth, yadda yadda yadda.

I'm not going to write about that tonight. Maybe some other time. I was planning to fully utilize my maternity leave towards vlogging. I actually uploaded a video on YouTube but it's been two days and it's only 65% uploaded, and guess what? I accidentally dropped my phone and the screen is now fully broken. The screen is basically separated from the phone, and that is the end of my phone's life. And the video is on my phone. Which I can't use. What's even more depressing is that I don't even have a job lined up yet. How the heck am I supposed to buy a new phone with a) My salary being held ransom until I return the company's laptop on April 28th, and b) No income in the near future??

I am so done.

I'm not that sad about the 7000+ photos on the phone. I'm not that sad about the contacts. I AM sad about not being able to afford a great quality phone.

I hate this.

It does help having a cute baby by my side, though. I mean, how can I be sad watching those chubby cheeks?

With love,
New mom.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top