A vlog, finally?

One of the many, many things that I have never completed is uploading a vlog to the public. Well, I have uploaded one vlog once, but I deleted it out of lack of confidence. So this time, in 2017, my new year's resolution is to be confident enough to upload a vlog AND let it stay online. Never mind my weird voice, my lack of confidence, my bad lighting, my boring words.... I have actually, in 2017, uploaded a vlog on YouTube.

One of the main reasons that I started to record videos of myself is because I am really, really bad at talking one-to-one. I am terrible at interviews, I am terrible at meeting new people; suffice to say that I am not that great with the outside world. I have noticed that by talking to the camera, when I look into the lens, I actually feel like I am looking into a person's eyes. The first few videos in the past few years have been awkward, definitely, but I think I've improved a lot. I am not perfect, no, not at all, but I have improved.

So here goes...


*update: I changed my vlog's setting to "private" because some of my aurah were exposed. Hopefully I'll upload another one soon! xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top