Two and a Half Men / Becky Bloomwood

I am now on season eight of Two and a Half Men, and I have to say, season eight is all about "touching yourself" jokes which to me is the cheapest kind of jokes. I mean, if you run out of ideas, why make a new season at all? Why do something if you can't do it right? Why produce something if the quality is horrible? I felt so sick of the same jokes all through the episodes that I stopped watching and started reading instead. I haven't even laughed throughout the whole season!

I am currently rereading the Shopaholic series, and even though I know all the endings, I still feel emotional reading them. I just feel that Becky is such a positive person, and never gives up, and has so many brilliant ideas all the time, but no one ever gives her a chance! She is a nice, polite person, and her intentions are always to help people, but her ways are sometimes wrong, so people hate her for that. She is a child at times, but still she just wants to help, if only people gave her a chance.

I was so into the book that I got a bit teary-eyed and kept reading until about two a.m.! Of course, I am regretting it now because I have a headache and am feeling so sleepy.

Yenyen and I are catching a movie after work, and I have brought a bag of clothes along to donate to H&M. This month alone I have donated four bags of clothes to H&M and threw away two more bags (I was too lazy to go back to H&M because there is a limit of two bags per donation). I gave all the donation vouchers to Yenyen because honestly, when do I ever shop? And I still have sooo many clothes that I don't even wear anymore. Some doesn't fit anymore, some are too old to wear. I must say, decluttering feels so refreshing. It's as if when I declutter my room, I actually declutter my mind as well.

Am going to grab something for lunch now,

xoxo Sofiya

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top